Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan (May 9, 2011)

Now that my baby boy is one week old, I am starting to see glimmers of life again. That first week is always such a blur! Sleep is still not happening enough at night, but Louis is actually starting to sleep some at night now, so we're heading in the right direction!

My mom has graciously agreed to go to the Fred Meyer founder's day sale today for me and pick up a bunch of groceries. I did go to the local store today and found marked down bananas for $0.39/lb, cheap cucumbers, sugar free frosting marked down to $0.50/tub, and cottage cheese marked down to $0.99 which makes a good high protein snack for nursing mom:).

Here's what's on our menu this week:

Breakfast: (keeping it simple!) cold cereal, oatmeal, muffins from freezer

Lunches: leftovers, PB&J, mac n cheese

Dinners:

Monday: Taco Salad

Tuesday: Fried Rice

Wed: Turkey (from freezer), mashed potatoes, stuffing, canned cranberries & green beans (I'll let someone else cook this one:)

Thursday: Turkey Noodle Soup, bread from bakery

Friday: Baked Spaghetti, Salad

Saturday: Steak, Baked Potatoes, Broccoli

Sunday: Eat out or clean out the fridge

No comments: