Monday, September 3, 2012

The "rentree" meal plan

My girls are both going to school in the morning!  I am excited for them, nervous and a little sad all at the same time.  So many mixed emotions!  I really hope it goes well for Liv...there are so many things that "could" happen...potty problems, nap issues, tantrums, confusion...who knows!?  But at the same time there is so much to be gained too...a structured day (which we have at home to a good degree but there are some "free times" that are difficult for her and I just don't have the time to sit down and do everything right with her...), lots of french, and learning some school skills that I think she is ready for but I don't have the time to sit down and teach her.  Also,  maybe she'll grow up a little having the big girl school to go to...we'll see.  Anyway, I am still sad to see my baby go into this new situation without me! 

Here's our menu plan for this week:

Monday:  Chicken, potatoes, green beans (crockpot meal)

Tuesday:  Chicken and rice soup, homemade bread

Wednesday:  Beans and Rice, veggies

Thursday :  Quiche, Salad

Friday: Homemade Pizza

Saturday:  Burgers or Hot Dogs, Fries

Sunday:  Chef's choice:)

What's on your menu?

No comments: