Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Whew!

We are almost at the end of our busy "partnership development" season. Traveling, letter writing, speaking at churches/in groups, and entering endless amounts of information will be taking a hiatus soon! I'll be sending out the last few of our hard copy newsletters tomorrow morning and will be happy to see them gone!

We are certainly in a blessed season of life where we get to spend copious amounts of time with family, serving in the local church and telling people about our missions plans, but there are some parts that just have to get done.

I am thankful for my hard-working hubby and the support we receive from Wycliffe during this time. I know all are not so blessed and I am grateful!

Looking forward to a few days of focusing on my little ones, enjoying pregnancy to the fullest and baking more! Maybe I'll update the blog once in awhile too;)

No comments: