Monday, October 31, 2011

Cute grocery helper, menu plan & sleeping with the Eeee-fant

I had a supa-cute helper with my grocery shopping and put-away today (big sis was in on the grocery shopping too). Louis gave the pop bottle a good lick-down before I put it away.
We're just about eating out of the pantry now, so I just picked up a few things for around $15 from Harris Teeter, Target (had some returns anyway), and from the food run here at JAARS(bananas, yogurt and broccoli). Menu is below.

Monday: Fried Rice (Daniel and I love this, the kids do not. So sad)
Tuesday: Spagetti, bread, green beans (we all like this okay, not love, but its cheap, easy and relatively healthy:)
Wednesday: Taco Soup...LOVE! esp with fresh avocado....mmmmmmmm and cornbread
Thursday: Fried Chicken and Mashed potatoes, broccoli
Friday: french bread pizza (ran out of flour, don't want to buy more!)
Saturday: Mac n cheese in crockpot?
Sunday: Shepherd's pie or leftovers

And...
Louis finally gave up the weeping and gnashing of teeth to snuggle down with his arm around his beloved blue Eee-fant. If only sleep was something mommy could get more of these days (not trying to complain here but c'mon, between Liv's night terrors and Louis waking up 1-2 times a night I am up half a dozen times. No wonder I can't remember my own name half the time:)

No comments: