Monday, December 29, 2008

Be careful what you say...

I need to be more aware of what I say in passing! Daniel and I have decided not to "do" Santa at our house, but aren't going to be rabid about it. We just don't feel like its something we want to be important to our kiddos. Anyway. I guess when my dad asked me if I would let our kids get pictures with Santa I said no. At some point I either said the following, or agreed to it thinking it was not going to happen: "I will let my kids get santa pictures if YOU (to my dad) are in the santa suit". I don't recall saying this or agreeing to this, but my dad says I did.

Fast forward to Christmas morning. Dad says he has one last "family" present for us, but he needs to "prepare" M secretly (with my mom) for the present. Daniel and I were more than a little nervous about said present. Out comes my dad wearing a full on Santa suit! Dad=you are more than a little crazy:) Anyhow, here are some pictures of "santa" and various pictures of M and a bonus one of my largely prego self;)




1 comment:

bgregory said...

Oh yes you did say if I dressed up like santa I could get my picture with my beautiful Granddaughter! Now that I think about it, you forgot a lot of things growing up that we both seem to remember differently.
Love ya, Dad