Monday, October 1, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

It is definitively fall around here. The crisp air, the leaves changing and school back in session. I like it but don't look forward to the looming dark, cold days of winter. Mostly the cooped up kiddos..but thankfully 2 of the 3 have something to look forward to outside of the house with their new school schedule. Hopefully the cabin fever will be at a minimum! Here's what we're eating this week: Monday: Two kinds of soup: Taco Pork and Beans with Chips or Pumpkin with Crackers...your choice. Tuesday: Quiche Wednesday: Corndog Muffins, Roasted Cauliflower Fries Thursday: Cabbage, Bacon and Potato Skillet Friday: Pizza Pockets, fresh veggies Saturday: Farmer's Market suprise (and clean out fridge before my parents come! Sunday: Daniel and M will be p/u my parents in Paris! The littles and I will be eating leftovers, fruit, veggies, popcorn, smoothies etc. Easy food while I clean the house and care for them in preparation for my parents' arrival! What's on your menu?

No comments: