Sunday, January 6, 2013

Friends & house-sitting

Our good friends came and spent the whole day with us at the house we "house-sat" last week. And they survived:). That's always a good sign. We forgot to take many pictures, but here are the two that we did take:
We definitely miss having the yard and the fireplace that came with their house and it was so nice and quiet there. I do not miss having a huge house to clean and keep track of children in however! Sadly another camera has bit the dust...my cheap Canon I bought two years ago is now a thing of the past so my picture taking is sparse these days (daniel guards his nicer camera fiercely since I have a bad track record with camera survival:) I have a birthday coming up so maybe I can scour enough for a new cheapo camera then. On verra!

No comments: