Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Plan

We actually had an unusually productive weekend with finishing our newsletter and getting the house clean so this week has started out well.  We thought our big girl was sick on Sunday but she seems to just be a little sick today so that is really good (I was bracing for another round of the yucks!).  I had no idea what to make for dinner this afternoon so I knew I needed to make a menu right away tonight.  I usually waste less food when I menu plan too, so yay menu planning!

Monday:  last minute decided on a leek fritatta with squash rice flour muffins and carrot sticks.  Not too bad.

Tuesday:  White Bean Chicken Chili

Wednesday:  Lasagne, peas

Thursday: Duck Steaks, potatoes (had these in the freezer forever, now is the time!

Friday:  Pizza pockets, veggies (just did sourdough pizza last week, so need to stick do this)

Sat:  Homemade pigs in a blanket (didn't do this last weekend either, forgot to buy the pigs:)

What's on your menu this week!?

No comments: