Thursday, November 20, 2008

My final pictures of last week's haul

All in all, the Albertson's promo from a week or so ago was the best grocery deal I've gotten in awhile. Pictured below are 3 transactions from Albertson's, a Walgreen's run, a trip to QFC (a Kroger affiliate) and a cute baby (toddler?:). All total, I spent right at $30 out of pocket and received a $15 gift card from Albertson's which I have since spent on fresh stuff and put towards a cheap turkey:) Oh and to be fair, the Walgreen's total was $0 only because I used a giftcard from previous Free After Rebates (FAR). M is holding some of the lovely Almay makeup I got for free (plus earning $2!) from WAGS. Isn't it fun to bargain shop?!


Can't keep the deals neat for long with my girlie around:)


M is taste inspecting my spices in this picture (above). My favorite deals? Probably the green giant veggies, the free french bread from albies, the free 7 up from QFC. Everything from Walgreen's was free (fruit, dishsoap, spices, make-up, so I can't complain about that either!).

1 comment:

Saving 4 My Family said...

Great job on your shopping trip!! I think you are from Portland, right? I have come across your post before and enjoy your Safeway deals. My sister-in-law and I keep up a savings blog for Albertsons and Safeway (Portland area) and post our scenario's etc... Thanks for keeping up such a great blog.

Blessings,
Christina