Friday, November 16, 2012

Half dead and sick in bed:(

Again, post frequency fail, but this time its legitimate. This is one of the few times I've been on the computer in the last week and out of bed in the last few days. A sore throat that felt like knives with fatigue, fever etc. turned quickly into the worst sinus infection of my life. I wish I was exaggerating. I made it to the doctor today and back with some meds and hoping for the best. Daniel's been working overtime to care for all of us and still learn french...thankful for him and for friends who've sent us leftovers and pizza on occasion! The good news in all of this...our grocery bill was probably reduced by 25% this past two weeks since I couldn't eat most of the time. Okay, not worth it. So there you have it...back to bed now.

No comments: