Friday, November 9, 2012

Sick again, sisters and what's fo' dinner

Here are some pics of the cute girls who seem to get cuter every day in my house:



Lots of playing inside lately as we've gotten ravished by a round of nasty sick-bugs. I am the latest victim, but Louis is still pretty sick (and struggling with an ear infection I think). So no french-learnin' for me this week, minus reading my John Grisham novel in french (because that's what I got!), and watching the occasional french cartoon with my kiddos. And for dinner, even though half of us are too sick to eat, will be Peking Duck! Daniel brought a whole duck home from the grocery store and I had no room in the freezer so voila...duck for dinner:) I think I will serve it will rice and steamed carrots or broccoli. Has the cold season been rough for you all in the Etas-Unis? I hope it isn't as nasty as here? And for fun what's on your menu tonight?

No comments: