Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Month Long Menu Plan

Here is an almost-complete month of Whole 30 meals. The family isn't doing it, just me. Being the cook of the house everything that goes into the mouths of my kiddos is under my control (except for the snack they have at school which is usually fruit but occasionally a cracker) and Daniel eats most of what I put in front of him (plus snacks:). I start day 4 tomorrow and am still having trouble with feeling hungry in between meals. Other than that I am happy about what I'm eating and feel like its the right thing (a bit of a step beyond Paleo). Thankfully it only lasts one month and then I get to "reintroduce" certain things to see how they affect me. If I don't starve first!:) Here's the menu!:

M: Baked Chicken, Carrots, Salad
T: Soup w/ ground beef and lots of veggies that needed to be used up (served with sourdough crackers, apples and cheese for the fam)
W: Tacos or Taco Salad
Th: Smoked Chicken, cauliflower mashed potatoes, green beans
F: Burgers, sweet potato fries, raw veggies
S: Quiche (mine with coconut milk and no cheese, crust)
Sun: picnic! We'll take meat, cheese, raw fruit and veggies and baguette. I can eat some of that, so that won't be too hard
M: Curry
T: Apple Cabbage Pork chops in the crockpot
W: Cobb Salad (or my version anyway with honey mustard dressing, ham/chicken slices, hard boiled eggs and lots of veggies
Th: Meatloaf, green beans, roasted potatoes (or sweet)
F: Zucchini pizza boats and pizza
S: Baked Chicken Legs, cinnamon honey carrots, peas
Sun: STuffed Peppers (with rice and cheese for the fam, none for me)
M: Paleo Pad Thai
T: Crockpot Sausage Ratatouille
W: Taco Salad
Th: Roast Chicken and Cauliflower Mashed Pots, Salad
F: Burgers, Fries (Sweet and Reg), Raw veg or Salad
S: Soup (Leek, Cauliflower...Pureed), Sourdough Crackers
Sun: Zucchini Lasagne
M: Chicken Coconut Curry
T: Beef and Broc Teriyaki
W: Cobb Salad and fruit (crackers for the fam)
Th: Meatloaf and Pureed Carrots/Parsnips
F: Pizza and Zucchini Boats or Tacos  

Any other great recipes I should try?

No comments: