- Baking soda
- Nyquil (off brand okay)
- Taco and Ranch packets
- Lemonade/Chrystal Light/Kool-aid type packets...this is mostly to cover up the taste of the water when it isn't good, but also to add variety
- Art supplies for the kids (crayons, construction paper, colored pencils, stickers, paints, stencils, glue sticks, glue stamps...anything really.
Coffee (whole bean or ground!!)
- Insulated Coffee mug(s) that travel (with lid)
Socks for 7 and 5 year old girls with big feet:)and for a 3 year old boy with big feet! White
- White sport socks women sized 9/10
- Creative/educational toys/games/puzzles (used is fine/great!)
- Rainboots for louis (size 8 or bigger)
- Kids gummy or chewable vitamins
- Kids probiotics /fish oil
Monday, November 18, 2013
We're going to have visitors! (and ideas for things to send!) *updated*
Both sets of our parents are likely to come in 2014 and we are excited! And because it is so difficult/expensive to get a package here they are going to be loading up their suitcases with stuff for us (yay yay!). Several have asked already, and we know often people want to be involved in "sending" us but just don't have much extra cash to be monthly donors. Here is a way you/they can be involved in helping "send" us to Senegal! Below is a wishlist of sorts of things we either can't get or are cost-prohibitive here. If you do decide to get us something(s) you can email us or our parents for their respective addresses or for arrangements to get the stuff to them. Thanks SO much for partnering with us!