Last weekend's Wal-Mart trip was long and exhausting. I tried to finish shopping before my munckin woke up (she was sleeping in the carseat on the cart, but not dice. So I did the best deal hunting I could while entertaining a very grabby 9 month old! Luckily she was interested in the trial sized gold bond powder I had gotten, so that helped some.
Here are the freebies/coupon items I got this trip:
· 2 V8 Fusion-(I had wanted to try this and had one $1 off coupon and 1 $2 off coupon so I got 2 for a total of $3)
· Gold Bond Powder, trial sized ($0.97, $1.00 off coupon made it free!)
· Glucerna Snack Shakes ($5.97, $10 off coupon made these free w/overage)
· Johnson's Buddies Soaps (free-used buy any 2 J&J products get $2 off)
· Plantar's Peanuts/Kool-Aid (used $3 off plantar’s coupon when you buy any 3 Kraft products. I did not get overage (the plantar’s were $2.68) so $0.60 for the Kool-Aid
· Kashi Pumkin Granola Bars (I heart these) $2 off coupon, make them $0.57
· Powerade (used $1.00 off coupon, $0.40 overage)
· Personal item (used $2.00 off coupon, total $0.57)
· Sure Deodorant $1.00, used $0.75 coupon, total $0.25
· The rest of it is canned goods, cocoa powder etc. that I needed anyway.
=Total approx $20
Also pictured (behind the Wal-Mart loot) are huge LEGOs I got at a garage sale for my daughter for $1!