Saturday, April 21, 2012

Group 4 and au revoir

 Here is my beautiful class just last week before two precious friends departed for Africa.  Below is one of them (and the other is actually in the background:): 
The bummer part of the way this school is set up is that people are always coming...and going.  So hard when you get to know someone and then they leave!  Ah...the life of a missionary.  I need to get used to it but I don't think I ever will. 

Somehow I ended up in group 4 out of 5 this past month, but I think I will either stay there forever or go down a group...the class is introducing a ton of stuff I just haven't learned.  Plus I missed almost the whole week of class this week because of my bum hip.  On the brighter side, I got more conversational practice than I ever have going to the doctor, one session with my awesome tutor and then talking in French with my tutor as she drove me to and from two doctor visits. 

No comments: