Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Menu Plan

Another week and lots more veggies, fruits and meat for us.  I am giving the no-dairy a go this week.  My coffee this morning was SO sad without it's whole milk.  My zucchini pizza boats were also very sad without some homemade ranch to dip them in!  Okay, so my food is hardly worth complaining over...I am blessed to have so many choices. 

Chicken Cabbage Curry  (this was great...all of us like and ate it!)

Carrot Banana Muffins (almond flour) for snacks

Crockpot no-noodle lasagne

Pork Chops, roasted brussel sprouts

Meatloaf, butternut squash & turnip fries (reg for the fam)

Roasted Chicken, Cauliflower mashed w/carrots

Taco Soup using broth from the roasted chicken

Made Coconut flour muffins and peanut butter bars

Those are my ideas for this week!  What's on your menu?

No comments: