Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday food diary

I don't intend to do this on a regular basis, but I didn't write down what I ate all weekend long-so I need to get back into it. I will try to update asap for my own accountabilty. If you don't have any idea why I might do this I am still about 20 pounds from my pre-baby weight. I shoot for the high end of "normal" weight for my height, which is 5'9".

Breakfast:

3/4 cup. dannon vanilla yogurt with Fiber one cereal (about 1 cup)
water
Coffee with skim milk

Snack: (about 2 hours from now this is my plan)
string cheese (shared one with M)
canteloupe
More iced coffee with skim milk and a little sweetener (man I drink lots of coffee!)
lots of water

Lunch:
1 1/2 cups pinto beans
2 TBS 2% cheese
handful cherry tomatoes
TBS fat free ranch
3/4 corn tortilla
Crystal Light
Leftover iced coffee from earlier

Snack:1/4 cup pinto beans & cheese
1/2 c. Kashi cereal with 1 cup skim milk
Thinking of having more fruit

Dinner:will be the moroccan chicken dish with brown rice
1 zucchini cookie our friend Lisa brought over! (yum)

I will update only if I ate something I didn't plan on:) Sorry to bore everyone with this-but its necessary for me right now! ;)

No comments: