Monday, October 26, 2009

Menu Plan for the week of Oct. 26th, 2009

We're back in our house and our kitchen has A SINK!! and COUNTERS!!! Forgive me but I am beyond excited. Things are a little disasterous because while we stayed at our friends' house for the past two weeks our little under 600 sq feet house was a construction zone. So today I am putting it back together, little by little. Not a problem compared to having A SINK and COUNTERS!! Whoo! Hold on for pictures--I found that pesky camera of mine:P)

Breakfasts:

cold cereal, oatmeal, muffins, yogurt & granola

Lunches:
Leftovers, fruit, carrot sticks, cold cereal (me-trying to use this up)

Dinners:
Monday: Lentil Rice meal (keeps getting bumped-so I am making this TONIGHT!)

Tuesday: Hot Dogs on Whole Wheat Buns, Mac & Cheese, squash

Wed: Peanut Butter Thai Noodles, Buttered Peas

Thurs: Chicken in the crockpot with veggies, mashed potatoes & homemade rolls

Fri: Homemade Easy Pizza (BBQ chicken toppings) carrot sticks

Sat: Soup or Chili in the Crockpot

Sun: Veggie Chicken Fingers, leftover soup, other leftovers (quick meal because we are sharing about our plans w/ Wycliffe Bible Translators this night!)

Visit Orgjunkie for more plans!

3 comments:

Glory said...

I am so happy for you! Sink and counters should make your life easier!
Or.....you could come east to visit or stay....

Rachael said...

I know! We are really hoping to come this winter. Still holding out hope that Daniel can get time off!

Unknown said...

Hooray for the kitchen! and for you! I just wanted to let you know that Mister Linky is up for this week's Crock Pot Wednesday. I would love for you to come post a slow cooker favorite.