Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Plan week of Nov. 15th, 2010

Here's what we'll be eating this week:

Breakfasts: scrambled eggs, oatmeal, maybe a triple batch of chocolate chip pumpkin muffins (we go through a double batch in 2 days and I want some to freeze! The pumpkins are in the crockpot right now:)

Oh and be on the lookout for a 30 day menu plan soon, especially for my friend Cindy:) I will probably use a lot of turkey in the plan because I will be starting it beginning right at thanksgiving! So get those $0.29/lb birds now!!

Lunches/snacks: leftovers, sandwiches, soup/salad (for me;)

Dinners:


Monday: Split Pea Soup(in the other crockpot right now!), Leftover salad (from church lunch), and cheesy biscuits

Tuesday: Spinach Cheese Frittata with leftover salad and biscuits from monday

Wednesday: Roast in the crockpot, with potatoes and carrots (for my parents' dinner w/friends that they will be hosting

Thursday: Taco Soup, Pumpkin Soup, peasant bread and a big spinach salad with feta and apples for my mom's prayer group

Friday: Enchiladas, brown rice, corn and cooked spinach

Saturday: Homemade Mac N Cheese, turkey sausage, green beens

Sunday: Grilled Cheese, Nachos, leftovers...pretty much whatever is fast, easy and gets the job done since today will be busy with church meetings and such.

What's on your menu this week?


No comments: