Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby Boy Shower @ WVBC

Last weekend I was blessed with a beautiful baby boy shower at a friend's house from our church here in the Wenatchee Valley. When my family moved here in 1994 I never pictured myself back at the church almost 20 years later with my two (almost three!) children and a husband! Although no church is perfect and we've moved around quite a bit recently (Puget Sound to North Carolina to E. WA) we've been blessed with wonderful church families in all three locations.

Here are a few pics our friends the Smith's gave us (our camera still on the fritz).






We were blessed with a group of almost 20, including my mom, grandma and friends I've known for almost 20 years (hi D!). What a sweet blessing.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

That's so sweet, and nice to see some familiar faces! We were so blessed by our family at WVBC too.

Rachael said...

My first memory of the Cook's house was your going-away prayer meeting...a good memory but sad at the same time! You are definitely missed here!