Friday, March 11, 2011

What's up with us in March

Pictures are still mostly on hiatus (which means I am having serious withdrawals related to not being able to take pictures of my shopping trips!;) since we haven't decided on a camera (or where that fits in our budget:). And yes, I have been getting some good deals-frozen food month has been a lot of fun in the coupon-shopping arena. Let's just say we are well stocked in frozen juice, sweet potato fries, fish sticks and frozen veggies! Which now that I think about it will make some great zero-prep meals for the last few weeks of pregnancy or after the baby comes that aren't 100% devoid of nutrition.

A few bits of news from us (important and not so much!):

~we got a much needed new bed today! I slept on this same bed when I was a teen and it was a hand-me-down from a grandparent then! (and I am 30 now:)

~we met with one potential doula yesterday via skype and will meet with another plus the midwife group we will probably use in Seattle on Monday. Excited to have things settled soon!

~this next week will be 34 weeks...so baby is just a month away from "full term!"

~we are getting closer and closer to our one-time goal for France funds!

I am sure there is more but that is all I can think of for now:)

No comments: