Thursday, March 3, 2011

Top Foods Deals

If you have a Top Foods nearby this is a great week to shop there! I was able to purchase:

1 whole chicken
12 cans old orchard 100% juice (frozen)
3 packs tofu (on markdown)
8 1 lb packs frozen veggies
1 Nestle cookie dough (marked down)
2 boxes honey nut cheerios
3 cresent rolls
2 packs large eggs

for just over $16!

I would post a picture but our camera (and my mom's!) are both broken so we are in the market for a new one. If you see a hot deal on one please let us know (under $100:).

1 comment:

D said...

I've been stocking up on juice and cereal too! So glad I found a blog who does TopFoods/Haggen :-) It makes life so much easier when I don't get any of the sale papers!
:-) Did you check Costco's cameras? I thought several of them had instant rebates on them, making them cheap... But that was last week, and you know how things are at Costco... But a new coupon book starts next Thurs...