Friday, February 10, 2012

My "house help"

Not a great "capture" of this but Marianna was helping daddy assemble her bed here:

Olivia is getting better at helping with dishes. The crockpot is still a bit big though.

And my BIGGEST helper of all, the little rascal who regularly breaks honey jars, dumps baby cereal, pulls out copious amounts of tupperware and pans. Good thing he's cute.

We've all been sick and have started school full-time so this blog has been neglected...so sorry! I need to set myself a posting schedule so I can make sure I take a few minutes every other day to do so.

1 comment:

bgregory said...

This picture has your mom's head tilt and smile written all over it. As soon as I saw it, I saw Kathy and it made me smile. (picture with Marianna helping put together her bed). Dad