Monday, September 8, 2008

Minimizing Monday: Toy Box Badness


This is my first time participating in Minimizing Monday over at Handprints on the Wall! This week I could've done many different areas of our house, but the toy box has been a thorn for many many moons.

Here's the finished product...much less toy clutter and a neatly contained extra container of garage sale legos for rotation.

I still have to figure out what to do with everything that needs to be gotten rid of. One thing I have learned though is not to wait too long or I might put it back!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job! Actually, you're a week ahead of the rest of us... because next week's challenge is actually just this, cleaning out the toy box! Great minds think alike! And I think this is one area that ALL of us can really cut back on. Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

It is so good to keep children's toys minimal and safe. Great job!

CC said...

awesome awesome job! You rock!