Monday, July 19, 2010

Smokin' Kraft Deal @ QFC

Not only is the mega even going on at QFC where you automatically receive $5 off when you buy 10 participating products, but there is also overlap with Kraft products starting today where you get $5 back (as a catalina) when you buy 5!

Total for this order was $9.76, but I received a catlina back for $5! Missing from this picture is one gatorade and 2 Edwards singles the hubby absconded:) I meant to break it into 2 orders and to buy the ground chicken and dark chocolate with the catalina, but the cashier confused me and kept telling me the Kraft $5 was instant savings and it already came off. So I did one order and after looking at my receipt I came back it and there was a $5 cat sitting on his register! It pays to know what the deal is, I found out:). So I guess I better go back and buy more dark chocolate before we leave town! ;)

The other deal for those of you with Organic Valley coupons...organic valley cream cheese was marked down to $1.09! A great deal for organic cream cheese anyway, but I had a $2/2 coupon(2 actually) so I got 4 for $0.09 each! And these are great for whole wheat toast or on celery for my high-protein, no sugar diet.

Thanks Coupon Connection NW!

No comments: