Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Menu Plan for the week of June 30th, 2009

This is exciting (or at least that's what I'm telling myself:)! I wholly back in the saddle for menu planning. The not so awesome part is I am now on my own-no mother, no mother in law, no nobody helping me with girls or with the chores. BUT!!! I am back with my wonderful husband again. And that is happy news. We are once again on the same side of the state in the same house! Unfortunately its not our house-we're house-sitting again-with FIVE crazy pets. Its a blessing to have a place to go while the house is being finished. So...I spent $45 today on groceries and it will last us for two weeks. I had snacks, cereal, milk, eggs, cheese and beans already to work with along with a couple canned goods. I will need to buy fresh fruit in a couple days when we finish grapes and cherries that my parents gave us.

Tuesday: cooking now! Spagetti with marinara meat sauce, cooked carrots, corn

Wednesday: Beans & Rice, spinach

Thursday: Cheese and Spinach Frittata

Friday: Beef and Bean Tacos with all the fixins'

Saturday: Tuna Melts, carrots (church potluck today--will bring snack platter and a dessert maybe?

Sunday: BBQ saucy chicken, sweet potatoes (from mix), corn

Monday: Crunchy Rice Casserole

Tuesday: Chili, Cornbread, pea/carrot mix

Wednesday: Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole

Thursday: Mac N Cheese with Hamburger/peas

Friday: Buy costco pizza maybe?

Saturday/Sunday-haven't gotten this far yet:)

No comments: