Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary to us!


Five years ago last Friday Daniel and I were married. He an Indiana transplant, I a Washington native. We met at our church and got to know one another as friends at young adult events before we started dating. Before we our first real date Daniel had made it clear that he wasn't dating for fun and that his intention was marriage. We tentatively planned for a wedding a little over a year when we first started dating, but ended up getting married 7 months later after a summer apart (I was in London on a mission trip). I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder! We planned our wedding in about 2 months after Daniel proposed on a mountain top:)

Happy anniversary my love!

(Daniel brought me the lovely roses tonight!)

2 comments:

Auntie Gin said...

LOVELY, JUST LOVELY!

D said...

Happy Anniversary my friends :-) God is so Good!

hugs,
denaye