Friday, February 19, 2010

Loves me some (NW) grocery bargains!

But I love you too North Carolina shopping (or at least I hope to!;). 2 days from now I will be learning the ropes at two new stores: Food Lion and Harris Teeter! So weird to think of it. Anywhoooooooo...here's the last shopping I did while here in the great Pacific Northwest:

Albertson's: $3.72 total. I am not even sure how my total was this low. I am thinking the cashier doubled my diaper coupon (up to $1) on my second transaction. I am always super thrilled when I can get healthy stuff for free like this and $3 diapers are always a huge prize to be had!

Fred Meyer: Just under $6. $4.30 of that was for 2 mini coupon binders that I will be transferring all my coupons to for the trip to NC. My box is a little too big for the suitcase and to justify the cost to pack it! The Purex were better than free after catalina, so I rolled them to buy 2 sets then used the final catalina to buy the coupon binders. The 1lb of ham lunchmeat was $1 after printable coupon adn the uncle bens' brown rice was free after coupon found in the fred meyer coupon bin! I used the fruit/onions for fillers in the first 2 transactions (and we've already eaten them up;).

And this is my big coupon helper:

No comments: