Sunday, January 23, 2011

Menu plan for Jan 24th, 2011

Here's what we will be eating this week:

I haven't done much grocery shopping yet this week since my main goal is to stock up on oatmeal at Albies and I am awaiting my coupon order from ebay. By the way if you are local I ended up buying 40 coupons, so I have some extras to sell (unfortunately they were not cheap... $0.50/each for $1.00 off coupons! But it was worth it since we go through so much.

Breakfasts: oatmeal, toast, eggs, baked oatmeal, lazy granola

Lunches/snacks: leftovers, sandwiches, soup

Clean out the freezers week...since I am almost out of grocery $$ and we have full freezers!

Dinners:

Monday: Spagetti Carbonara, using ham, green beans or mixed veggies

Tuesday: Taco Soup, Cornbread

Wednesday: Pigs in a blanket (homemade blankets!), salad

Thursday: Quick Chicken Divan (a favorite in this house!) with some tweaks

Friday: Frozen Pizza, veggie sticks

Saturday: Chicken and Bean Quesadillas w/ all the fixins'

Sunday: Clean out the fridge and leftovers!
What's on your menu this week?


1 comment:

Esme said...

Haha, I am making chicken divan right now. Only by chicken I mean seitan. It's called mock chicken divan.