Friday, January 28, 2011

Snacktime fun

Our morning schedule includes a 9:00am snack time. Its probably the girls' favorite food of the day...and one of the healthiest. Generally I do 2 veggies, a fruit, some protein (usually cheese or nuts) and some sort of carb like crackers or cereal. Once in awhile we do green smoothies and cheese, but they love the snack tray so much I rarely get away with that (although my green smoothie is usually shared so I make extra!). Yesterday I decided to stretch my creativity (of which I have very little!) and make the snack into a person. Here the result:

At least the toddlers liked it, ugly or not! :)

5 comments:

Auntie Gin said...

That's hilarious! Did they play with it first?

Rachael said...

They did in a way...they poked at it and giggled! Mostly M. Livvie just wanted to EAT! :)

PS, my apt. is this Wed at 2 in Seattle...can you meet us?

Rachael said...

They did in a way...they poked at it and giggled! Mostly M. Livvie just wanted to EAT! :)

PS, my apt. is this Wed at 2 in Seattle...can you meet us?

Auntie Gin said...

I would love to meet you! Are Gramma and Grampa babysitting? Call me. Oh, and let me be the first to wish you Happy Birthday!

Rachael said...

Nope, the girls will be with us. So if you wanted to see them it would be a great time!