Friday, March 14, 2008

Sortof Super Savings @ Albertson's;)



This wasn't a super-well thought out trip, but I did get some cheap boxed potatoes (which are great on my working nights) and free eggs with the purchase of 2 applesauces, which I wanted to buy anyway for my baby daughter to try next week. Overall, the total for all this was a little over $15.

I had coupons for the Sweet potato boxes (Betty Crocker) and they were on sale for $1.00 each, so I ended up paying no more than $.60/apiece for those. The Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta was something we needed, (well we needed some sort of pasta for our Chicken Tetrazzini) and it was on sale for $2.00, and we had a coupon for $1.00 off! $1.00 for whole wheat or other types of healthy pasta isn't so bad in my parts. The sour cream was on sale for $1.00 each, which is a good price as well.

Today I am planning on getting some of the deals (especially the free after catalina cereal deal since our babysitter likes cereal) at Safeway listed here.

1 comment:

Niki Jolene said...

Way to go on the free eggs!

I had to buy 2 dozen this week and prices are way up...yikes!