Saturday, May 17, 2008

Freebies: all in a day's work


Here's a quick rundown of today's freebies. This isn't all I bought today, but in the interest of not pulling everything back out, I will post the best stuff, the free stuff! I went to 2 stores (Walmart and Albies) for our shopping today, but plan to go to Safeway tomorrow.

Today's (partial) freebie list:
Ken's lite onion dressing
Johnson's buddies soap
Redbox movie (used the code "highlife")
Diet 7up
2 boxes Kashi cereal

I would have gotten some more goodies for free or almost free at Walmart, but unbeknownst to me they were remodeling and nothing was where I expected it to be! I was on a time budget, so my hunting down of the bargains was limited:)

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

Hello! Can you share how you are getting free stuff from Wal Mart? I go to Krogers and use coupons and am able to get free stuff but unless I have a coupon to get something for free I am not able to do as well at Wal Mart. And if you did have coupons for that much free stuff - where did you get the coupons? I really love being able to use coupons and go to Krogers. It sure makes these rough times easier.
Have a great day!
Lisa in Texas = )

Rachael said...

Hi Lisa! I used several IP's or Internet Printable coupons to get some of the free stuff at Wal-Mart, including the Kashi (which I used a $2.00 off coupon and it was $2.00 for the cereals) and the KY was from a newspaper (the product was like $2.50 and the coupon was for any product under $3.00). If it had been a Super Wal-Mart I would have done better I think;). I usually check Money Saving Mom for coupon matchups, or Hot Coupon World. The other freebies were from Albertson's and none of my coupons were specifically for a "free product". They just ended up making the purchase free! Did that make any sense!?:)