Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Reusing Disposable Cups

Don't get me wrong, I love to go out for coffee (or pretty much anything). But due to budget constraints that is not usually an option. Besides-have you noticed that when you go out frequently it takes some of the fun out of it? It becomes such a treat when I go out once every so often instead.

One of the things that I enjoy particularly about going out to my favorite coffee place is the cup. I don't know what it is, but I love using their disposable cups way more than I like using my regular ones at home. So when I am craving the "going out" experience it helps me to put a smoothie (even a green one...pictured above) into a recycled disposable coffee cup. And for some reason, it just tastes better! I know, a little weird. But it works for me!

I am hoping that no one tells me these cups are the kind that leach chemicals out, then what will I do?;)

1 comment:

Christie said...

haha! So funny! I do this ALL the time,... my hubby laughs at me. I've got reusing the hot Starbucks "cups" down to a science... I can reuse them twice, occasionally a third before they start leaking. :) There's something about drinking out of a Starbucks cup that makes your homemade drink feel "special" :)