Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Plan for the week of 4/12/10

Here's what we'll be eating this week:

Breakfasts: hashbrowns, french toast, cold cereal, fruit, whole grain toast w/ peanut butter, oatmeal, eggs

Lunches/snacks: leftovers, green smoothies, fruit, pretzels

Dinners:

Monday: Split Pea soup (in the crockpot!) and whole grain bread

Tuesday: Southewst Bean & Cheese Roll ups with rice on the side (didn't get to this last week, but made Chicken and Pinto Tacos instead!)

Wednesday: Pasta w/mushroom marinara sauce, garlic bread, broccoli

Thursday: Turkey Tetrazinni, green beans or Chicken and Brown Rice Casserole

Friday: Homemade pepperoni Pizza w/ salad or fresh veggies

Saturday: Grlled Tuna Melts, crackers, fresh veggies and fruits

Sunday: Leftovers (our church has a pizza night tonight so we don't need to worry about dinner)

What's on your menu this week?

3 comments:

JessieLeigh said...

Those Chicken &Pinto Tacos sound really good- I love to stretch meat by mixing it with beans! Have a wonderful week!

The Keevy Family said...

Looks like a great week ahead!

I made something similar to the southwestern roll-ups last week. They were actually made up into burritos and I used pinto beans, chicken, salsa, cheese, and refried beans along with spices that I just threw in and didn't measure. :) Mainly salt, cumin, chili sauce and chili powder. I made a huge batch of 18 burritos. I make them often to have in the freezer for a really easy dinner!

Hope your weather has calmed down for you!

Jane

Rachael said...

Thanks JessieLeigh-the tacos were REALLY good. I wish I had more right now!:)

Hi Jane, that's such a great idea with the 18 burritos...I would imagine you'll need that extra energy for these last few weeks...I am sure you can't wait to meet your little one (and be done being pregnant!:)