Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blogher and Beans & Rice!

You'll probably notice something new on my sidebar...I now am a part of the blogher ad network! I am so excited to be accepted to join!

If you've never heard of blogher, find out more here. I am excited because I have been interested in finding a way to cover the cost of our internet through blogging, but wanted family-friendly advertising(or none at all)and this is it!

I probably will only make a few dollars (or maybe cents!) a month, especially to start, and the way I will do that is when people click on the ads (but don't feel pressured to do so). The ads I've seen on other blogher blogs have been great, so I am thinking they will be things my family, friends and regular readers will be interested in anyway.

Let me know what you think!

No comments: