Saturday, October 11, 2008

Super Savings Saturday: Walgreen's and Albertson's

Over at Money Saving Mom, check out where everyone is getting the best deals!
Pictured above are the Walgreen's deals a week ago. Some of the best deals shown were the free Hebert's chocolates, free Altoids and by using the $5/$20 coupon I was able to use some register rewards and a few dollars and received $8 in RR back!

Albertson's was full of good deals again last week! For $42, I got all of the above (I know its hard to see everything) but included are some pricy things like several pounds of cheese, 5 lbs of hamburger, 21 packets of tuna, 4 packages of dark chocolate chips, juice, organic tomatoes, and Newman's own sauces. Not pictured is the free whole wheat french bread and the spicy veggie burger's.

1 comment:

Michael said...

My wife does that coupon thing. I don't know how she does it, but I've got enough toothpaste to last until I die.

If you have any giveaways on your site that youd like to publicize, or if you'd like to enter to win giveaways that are listed, here's a new site. It's all free.

http://toastyposts.blogspot.com