Saturday, October 25, 2008

Favorite Picture of M thus far

The odds are usually about 1/10 that a picture will actually take with our current camera issue, so when a picture takes when M is doing what I was hoping to capture its practically a miracle! This picture makes me smile when I look at it:)


Another cute face of M:


Well, in another hour we're off to North Carolina to do an evaluation with Wycliffe (JAARS)! Hopefully I will be able to update while there, but not sure yet.

Other news, we had our first ultrasound and everything looks good so far! Heartbeat was 160, and the measurements lined up with our EDD. Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

valley view farm said...

Those pictures are so cute I am still laughing! Have a safe and calm trip!

Vanessa Hoosier said...

What a cute little girl!

- Vanessa
vanessa.hoozh.net