Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back on the Eastside, Baby:)

Our last housesitting job ended almost a week early so the girls and I are back in the middle of the state again. It was a bit of a scramble to get everything moved out and packed again, so I apologize for my lack of posting!

Since we'll be here for 2 weeks or more, we are trying to get more settled in this time. Delays on our house being ready have happened before so I've decided to just settle in and not put undue pressure on Daniel to finish. Poor guy has enough pressure as it is and is putting in 40+ hour weeks on the house in addition to his normal day job and other responsibilities. I guess in this game setbacks are the norm.

My parents have been great in allowing us to come over and stay with them multiple times this summer. If it weren't for missing Daniel it would be almost a vacation over here:)

I'll be back to regular posting this week and the next, then when we move in I'll take another break since we won't have internet at the new house for a little while. But hopefully I can post before and after pictures of our house-its dramatic even now without anything but the walls up!

No comments: