Monday, July 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday July 27th 2009

We're still at my parents' house this week! We're into a better routine now though, and both girls just about slept through the night the last two nights! I had to re-arrange sleeping arrangements though-my toddler is now sleeping in my room and O is in the other room so I don't wake up for every little snort;)

Monday: Leftovers made into a sausage rice and zucchini frittata with green beans on the side (it was so good-even my super picky dad liked it:)

Tuesday: Steak and burgers on the grill, rice pilaf, breaded zucchini

Wednesday: Out to eat with rest.com gift cert. (mom requested no cooking so she can help me with making curtains for our new house)

Thursday: Lasagna (and making a zucchini lasagne to take home with us)

Friday: eat out again

Saturday: Frozen Pizza

Sunday: God willing, we'll be heading over the mountains to live in our new house! I am praying for everything to go well with floor installation the next couple days and the toilet/sink/shower to get in the bathroom!

Lunches are sandwiches, leftovers, breakfast is cold cereal, zucchini bread

What's on your menu plan this week?

No comments: