Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Free Ink @ Walgreen's & Almost Free Food at Albies today!

Free Ink at Walgreen's today only! I have seen this on almost all of my favorite blogs, so I definitely do not deserve credit for finding this deal. Even so, I will be taking advantage! There are coupons online for this deal here. There are coupons in this week's ad as well, but I would print the coupon online to be safe.

Albertson's is apparently wanting to give some almost free groceries to us (at least at my store!) this week, because they are doing a Kraft special where you buy $20 worth of products and you automatically get $8 off. This would be an okay deal on its own, but I found LOTS of tearpad coupons near the display yesterday making things like tartar sauce, Bull's Eye BBQ sauce and some other goodies less than $0.10/cents each after coupon and sale! Hopefully my Albies isn't the only one with these coupons out. Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

Fernando said...

Hi Rachael-just me again! I had a question I was hoping you could answer. I am new to this coupon using and was wondering what it meant to be able to use double coupons. Does this mean that you use more then one of the same coupon for a product-or does this mean that you can use different coupons for the product? Who do you know that accepts double coupons? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi-I am not sure why my post says Fernando-that is my husbands name! But it was from me Chelsea!!!

Rachael said...

Hi Chelsea! I was wondering if it was you when Fernando was talking! I knew that was your hubby's name, so I thought that might be it;) Okay so double coupons means that certain stores (though I don't know of any in my area or yours that do this!) will have either certain days or will always double the amount your coupon is worth (usually up to a certain amount, like a dollar). So let's say I have a Skippy PB coupon worth $0.35 and Safeway is having a double coupon day one Sunday. You would get $0.70 off your purchase of one jar of Skippy that day only. A different situation happens at places near us like Target or Walgreens when there is a Walgreens coupon AND a manufacturers coupon for the same product. This happened to me at Walgreens recently on Maxwell House Coffee. They had the coffee for $2.79 with a Walgreens coupon and I had a $1.00 off coupon (manufacturer) too, so I paid $1.79 for coffee that was regularly $4.99/can. A good deal! I never did any couponing when I lived in your size o the mountains, so I would double check by calling some stores and asking if they ever double coupons. Couldn't hurt! Hope that helps, let me know if that doesn't make sense.

Anonymous said...

Oh this makes soo much sense now!! Thanks so much typing all that out for me-I was a little confused. I have being reading a lot on the BeCentsAble site I found off your blog. A lot of good info there, too. I am going to try and do a coupon/matching price run this Friday so I will have to take a picture of what I buy and the Total cost-I'm a little nervous, but hopefully it turns out well-pray for me!!