Monday, October 5, 2009

Menu Planning 1st week of Oct., 2009

We are eating from the pantry this month. On Friday I bought bananas, ground beef and gum(free) for $7.96, but other than that no shopping:).

Breakfasts: Zucchini Muffins (I made some low sugar, low fat ones at my parents this weekend!), cold cereal, whole wheat toast, eggs

Lunches/Snacks: leftovers, bananas, cereal, chex mix, trail mix

Dinners:

Mon: Hamburgers on wheat bread, cheesy zucchini bake, green beans

Tues: Tuna Alfredo over noodles (from mix), spinach salad

Wed: Chili (from freezer) cornbread, leftover cheesy zucchini

Thurs: Layered Mexican Casserole in the crockpot, peas & cold stone icecream for M's 2nd birthday!!!

Fri: Whole Wheat Easy Pizza, salad

Sat: Tuna Melts & side of baked pumpkin

Sun: Pumpkin Soup and bread/butter

Visit Orgjunkie for more menu plans!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like your family is going to have some terrific meals this week.
I love MPM especially since my husband and I lost our jobs. I'm looking for inexpensive and healthy meals for our family of three.
Well, gotta get back to the laundry and "Law and Order".