Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Awesome deals at CVS

Edited to add a picture of the cheap loot:

As you know I quit posting most deals a long time ago, but for those of you with a CVS nearby there are some great deals that don't require much coupon clipping, just your card!

The Pampers deal is still going on: $8.97 plus get $3 ECB back and when you use a $2 coupon the diapers are $3.97 per pack! That is great but today I scanned my card and out popped a $2/$10 Baby purchase coupon! I added some CVS wipes for $1.99 to my transaction which made them basically free! If you could find something for about a $1.03 (baby item) you would get that for free and get approx. $1 towards your diapers (which makes the diapers less than $3 per pack!). I cloth diaper 95% of the time, but its handy to have these around for church and nighttime:).

Also, I've been getting $1 off any paper towels and then have some for around one dollar, and $1 off any CVS haircare. There are shampoos and conditioners for around $1 making them free as well! (These coupons come out when you scan the CVS card at the price checker in store). Good luck!

**Also, the clearance Ban deoderant was a $1 money maker as well as the Colgate (after coupons).

No comments: