Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tools of Bible Translation

My (Daniel's) goal is to post weekly pictures of the work I'm doing here at JAARS. Recently I've realized how the work I'm doing here furthers and speeds Bible translation around the world.


My first week and a half was spent here studying various systems found on JAARS aircraft.


Recently, I have been performing an inspection in one of the JAARS T hangers


Inside the JAARS main hanger


Cessna 207 headed to Cameroon...


...still needing a little work.

5 comments:

Yaya said...

Looks like you've got your work cut out for you, Daniel!! I'm positive the missionaries flying will appreciate your hard and diligent work, vErY mUcH!!

Sweet Woodruff said...

This is so cool. Thanks for sharing. You're in my prayers.

Rhoda said...

After seeing the inside of the MFI hanger and flying with them, we can appreciate what you are doing all the more.

Rhoda

Rhoda said...

After seeing the MFI hanger and flying with them to Haiti, we appreciate all the more what you are doing!

Rhoda, for George too

Daniel said...

Rhoda, I've heard MFI a few times since being here. JAARS was working with them, MAF, and Samaritans’ purse in Haiti. Look forward to hearing more about your trip.

Thanks for your encouraging words everyone!