Monday, January 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday---Inexpensive & Kinda healthy

I am going to have to push myself to stick to this menu since I am posting it for all to see! I don't have issues with actually cooking each night (we rarely eat out and I love to cook), but I am more of a "creative spirit" when it comes to each day's menu. I like to have an idea of what I could cook, but not to be tied down by it. If inspiration hits, I like to follow! So we'll see how this goes:)

Monday: Loaded Potato Soup (allrecipes.com), a turkey parmigeana dish I made up, and biscuits.

Tuesday: Tacos

Wednesday: Chili and Cornbread (the chili is my recipe..I will post soon)

Thursday: Cherly's Spinach Cheesy Pasta Casserole from allrecipes.com http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cheryls-Spinach-Cheesy-Pasta-Casserole/Reviews.aspx?Page=2

Friday: Homemade Pizza using Crystal's recipe @ Biblical Womanhood and carrot sticks

Saturday: Roast Chicken, carrots and potatoes

Sunday: Baked Lentils and Cheese from "More with Less" cookbook

That's it folks! Now if I could learn to link to my post I could give you the recipes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to MPM! Your dinners sound really yummy! Have a blessed week,

Sherry

Laura said...

This all sounds good. I love allrecipes.com