Friday, January 4, 2008

Walk in the park

Today baby and I went out and braved the elements to get to the park. She in the stroller that has uncooperative front wheels and in a huge purple fleece bear suit of sorts and me in highly inappropriate for walking clogs. The sun finally came out after rain all morning, so I thought I would take our chances. Walking to the park I realized how lucky we are to live near the waterfront park where I can get some excercise while baby sleeps in her stroller (thankfully she conked out within a few!).

Well...back to my favorite subject again...food. Made two new recipes from the More with Less cookbook...No knead Whole Wheat Bread and Carrot and Cheese Stew (not sure if that's the exact name of the soup). The bread looks great...which is awesome since my yeast breads almost always turn out like rocks:)

No comments: