Monday, January 28, 2008

She's growing up too fast!

My baby girl is starting to reach for toys now and can even grasp some things (like baby blankies with stuffed toys attached). She seems like such a big girl now! In just a week and a half she will be 4 months old. She giggles at least once a day now, and smiles all the time...especially first thing in the morning when we first come in to get her. It is such a joy to see her eyes light up with recognition for mommy or daddy! I love that little punker-nootie(one of her many dorky nick names from mommy) :)

4 comments:

Mrs. Taft said...

Punker-nootie?! That's hilarious :D

lizzykristine said...

Some of your recipes look delicious. :) I'm going to have to try the soft-cookie tip. Mine are always too hard ~ I guess I have a phobia about undercooked food! The cookies I made Sunday night were lovely at first but were pretty crunchy by Monday afternoon.

Thanks!

Rachael said...

Mrs. Taft: she has many more goofy nick-names...probably because her first name is a mouthful for such a little one:)

Lizzykristine: My MIL also suggested to use a pizza stone to cook them on...I will have to try that soon! I enjoy your blog by the way:)

minimalistmommy said...

First time here and definately will be back. Great tips and recipes.