Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pantry/Freezer for a month...freezer contents

This post will be a work in progress for a while since my three month old doesn't let me have a super long attention span in posting...but might as well get it started!

Freezer Contents:
Large Turkey
Small Whole Chicken
Full package of skinless boneless chicken breasts
1 lb package of ground turkey
1 package of polish dogs
frozen brocoli
frozen mixed veggies
spinach/cheese ravioli
homemade enchiladas (large pan)
small homemade carrot cake
2 small packages of extra cookie dough
one package bacon
one lb of lean ground beef
frozen cooked beans

more later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to future posts on this subject. I am trying to accomplish a similar goal for the rest of January & February.

I'm sure you will do well!