Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bargain Meal of the Week for 3/25/09

Photobucket

Each week at $5 Dinners there is a huge gathering of bargain meals using ingredients at one particular store. Lots of stores are represented! I cover Safeway (the NW region)! Click on the menu items for a few recipe ideas when needed.

This week's bargain meal:

Easy Meal using the Mix N Match Promo!
Chili
Fritos
Sour Cream
Green Salad
Pepsi
(serves 6)

Shopping List/Prices

**most of the ingredients come from the Mix N Match Promo (read more here) **

2 cans Hormel Chili $1.50
Fritos Scoops $1.50
Fresh Express Salad $0.75
Dressing/other toppings for salad approx. $0.50
Pepsi $0.75

Instructions: Heat and Eat! :)
Total: $5.00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely loving the Tri-Cities-it is like a permanent vacation here. It reminds me a lot of living in San Diego back when the hubby was in the Marines.

Wenatchee sure has grown a lot lately-we just have to go to McGlinn's Restaurant for some of their bread every time we go up there. We like to camp at Lincoln Rock each summer, too.

Great blog, BTW, I told all my friends about it :). I follow it in my reader, too.
Take Care!