Sunday, March 22, 2009

Menu Plan for the week of 3/22/09



Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Orgjunkie!

Thursday and Friday will be super quick easy meals since I will be *gasp* working all day! I agreed to do one last training for my school district because they are short on trainers (MANDT system) this year and they spent buco bucks to train me two years ago.

Breakfasts: Sourdough pancakes (these were great...going to do them again), cinnamon rolls, leftover carrot coconut bread

Lunches/Snacks: leftovers, fruit, yogurt, cold cereal

Dinners:

M: Meatballs and marinara over pasta, swiss chard and (free!) french bread

Tue: Really Good Beans & Rice with all the fixin's and salad

Wed: Cabbage Rolls

Th: Fish and Chips, peas

F: Pizza or frozen pizza I got for $1.29 each:)

Sat/Sun: Visiting my parents and doing taxes! We get to bring my mom back with us (her spring break from work!) this week too:)

What's on your menu this week?

3 comments:

The Keevy Family said...

Great menu for the week!

Did you happen to get your french bread at Albertsons? I keep having them print at the bottom of my receipt. I take a short survey and then get a code for a free french bread. I've lost count, but I think I've gotten about 9 now in the past couple of months. :)
Jane
Alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

Hi Jane! I did get the french bread at Albertson's! They have been giving away the free codes like crazy recently:) I got another when from the transaction where I redeemed my last one yesterday...can't pass up free food though, right!? :)

Anonymous said...

Wish I had an alberstons! Also they Cabbage roll recipe looks really good, I will have to try that.