Recovering from a busy weekend is something I dread a little bit. The house is particularly disaster-ful today, so my to-do list is going to be a little out of control. Is it bad for me to hope to go into labor so I don't have to finish my list?!;)
And before the list, here are some pictures from this weekend (from my camera--more to come from gramie and grampie's camera later).
New (to her) dolly stroller from garage sale. Absolute favorite toy right now.
M decided Daddy needed a baby to sleep with him--and he really did fall asleep. He's been working SO hard on the house (and everything) lately.
Sharing her first homemade popsicle (o.j. and yogurt) with dolly.
1) Dishes and kitchen clean up (once this morning, once in early evening when I make dinner)
2) Put bread fixings into bread machine
3) Sweep downstairs and spot mop the nasties on the vinyl/pergo
4) 2 loads laundry and put away existing laundry (1 needs to be bed sheets)
5) clutter patrol (downstairs only...upstairs must wait)
6) put new family picture and unedited info on newsletter start for May
7) menu plan (done)
8) take a nap...I really need to do this one but its hard when there is no time!!